If you would like supplemental protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deteriorate during hard compression and suspension movement, add a TeraFlex SpeedBump 2" Bumper Stop Kit (1968352) for your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator. These innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving for any obstacle that comes your way. Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for hindering damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders. Featuring a simple bolt-on installation that requires only the removal of the factory bump stop bell, these progressive Bump Stops simply pop-in to the existing factory locations.
Features and Benefits:
- “Foam” Progressive Bump Stops Simply Pop-in to the Existing Factory Locations
- Performance-Tuned Closed-Cell Nitrogen Charged Microcellular Polyurethane Technology
- Absorbs Large Impact Energy to Prevent Bent Axle Tubes
- Prevents Damage to Suspension Components, Shock Absorbers, and Fenders
- Unaffected by temperature extremes
- Resistant to Mud, Salt, Sand, Dust, etc.
- Quiet Movement and Function
- Maintains Progressive Nature During All Conditions
- Will Not Fade or Dissipate Under Extended Heavy Use
- Maintenance-Free, All Composite Construction
Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly-maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases your ability to maintain control of your Gladiator as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning and are a full 1-1/2” longer than stock. “Foam” Progressive Bump Stops are manufactured from a performance-tuned high-density closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under strenuous use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by extreme temperatures and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
- (2) 2” Stroke SpeedBump Front Bump Stops
- (2) 1-1/4" SpeedBump Front Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit
- (4) 1/4” Adjustment Spacers
- (2) “Foam” Progressive Rear Bump Stops
- (4) 1/2” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- Necessary Hardware
SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand thousands of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Please Note: Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.