If you're ready to enhance the appearance and performance of your heavy-duty rig, order a brand new TeraFlex 3-1/2" Coil Spring and Spacer Base Lift Kit Without Shocks (1365000) for your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator from CJ Pony Parts. This 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes only the basic lift components and does not have the drivability of a full suspension system. This product requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Features and Benefits:
- Lift Height: 3-1/2”
- Does NOT Include Shocks
- Optimizes Vehicle Stability
- Improves Compression and Rebound
This TeraFlex 3-1/2" Coil Spring and Spacer Base Lift Kit Without Shocks (1365000) does NOT include shocks; therefore, Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks are recommended. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. The installation of this product will take approximately 5-1/2 hours.
- 3-1/2” Lift Coil Springs
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift)
- 2” Front Upper Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – 2
- 1/2” Front Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – 4
- 1-1/2” Rear Upper Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – 2
- 1/2” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – 2
- 11-1/2” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All Necessary Hardware
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
* Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
* Requires 2” front upper, 1-1/2” rear upper, and 1/2” rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions (included) to fit 35-37” tires.
* Sport/ Overland Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
* Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiators
- Caster correction is not included, but it is required for proper suspension geometry to ensure all stability controls function within factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4-3/4” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (not included).
- Requires longer shocks (not included). Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks are recommended.