Elevate your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator by 4-1/2 inches for that aggressive offroad stance you've always wanted. Although it doesn't offer the drivability of a full suspension system, the Teraflex Base Coil Spring Lift Kit (1366000) provides all the essentials for a first-rate lift and extra tire clearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a 4-1/2 Inch Lift
- Additional Tire Clearance
- Comes with Essential Lift Components
- Aggressive Offroad Appearance
One of the greatest advantages of a lift kit is the ability to run large aftermarket tires. The maximum tire size for Sport/Overland fenders is 37 inches and will require the use of four-inch front Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims. The maximum tire size for Rubicon fenders is 38 inches and will require the use of three-inch Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims.
- 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit
- Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (4.5-6” Lift)
- 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower x 2
- 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shims – Front Lower x 4
- 1.5” Bump Stop Extension Kit – Rear Upper
- 0.5” Bump Stop Shim Kit – Rear Upper
- 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Rear Lower
- 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit with Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5” Lift)
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit with Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5” Lift)
- All Necessary Hardware
The Base Coil Spring Lift Kit does not come with shocks, but Falcon Performance Shocks can be purchased separately to support your Jeep's stability. These shock absorbers are the most suitable choice since they are the only shocks engineered to improve both compression and rebound on Teraflex Coil Spring Lift Kits. You'll also need front and/or rear Sport Brackets, or adjustable short or long control arms, and/or adjustable front and/or rear track bars to correct suspension geometry.
- Jeep JT Gladiator (Pickup)
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 37” Max Tire Diameter
- Rubicon Fenders: 38” Max Tire Diameter
- Aftermarket Wheels with 4.75-inch Backspacing or Less
- Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for Stock Wheels (Not Included)
*EcoDiesel models require One-Inch Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100), sold separately.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35-inch or larger tires.
- Caster correction is required, but not included. Recommended components: Sport Bracket Kit(s) (Front: # 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417500 or Alpine IR: 1417550), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: # 1753420).
- Alignment required.
- The following bump stops are required: 1.5” Front Upper, 2.5” Front Lower, 2.5” Rear Upper and 0.5” Rear Lower.
- Requires longer shocks (not included) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.