Looking to correct the caster and pinion angles on your lifted 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator? Then be sure to pick up this Pair of TeraFlex Front Lower Sport FlexArms from CJ Pony Parts to help get the job done!
Features & Benefits:
- Can be Added to Any Existing Suspension Lift (1-1/2" to 3-1/2")
- Optimized for 2-1/2" Lift Heights: Corrects Caster and Pinion Angle for 2-1/2" Lift Kits
- Gives More Caster to 1-1/2" Lift Heights and Less Caster to 3-1/2" Lift Heights
- Provides Maintenance-Free and Dependable Performance
- Full Range of Movement Will Not Restrict Articulation or Flex Off-Road
- High-Quality Factory-Style Bushings Provide Excellent (NVH) Damping
- Premium Black E-Dipped Coating on Tube and Forged Rod End Housing
- Factory Length = 24"; Sport Length = 24-5/8"; Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
- Durable 42mm x 4mm Wall Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) Tube Provides Maximum Strength
- Includes Driver Side and Passenger Side Sport FlexArm Lower Preset Control Arms
- Bolts to Factory Control Arm Mounting Locations
- Approximate Installation Time: 1.5 Hours
This Pair of TeraFlex (1253000) Front Lower Sport FlexArms can be added to any 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" suspension lift and provides maintenance-free and dependable performance! You’ll still get a full range of movement that won’t restrict articulation or flex while off-roading. These front lower control arms feature high-quality factory-style bushings that offer excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics with no maintenance needed. These FlexArms bolt in your factory control arm mounting locations and take approximately an hour-and-a-half to install.