TeraFlex FlexArm Kit Front Lower Non-Adjustable For 2-1/2" To 3" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Corrects Caster & Pinion Angle
- Maintenance-Free Performance
- 1-5/8" X .157" Wall DOM Tubing
- Made In The USA
TeraFlex Front Lower Non-Adjustable FlexArm Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2-1/2" to 3" Lift.
Looking for a new FlexArm Kit for your lifted 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, and you need one that offers NVH damping? Then be sure to pick up this TeraFlex Front Lower Non-Adjustable FlexArm Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fixed-Length Sport Flex Arms Corrects Caster and Pinion Angle
- Provides Maintenance-Free and Dependable Performance
- Full-Range of Movement Will Not Restrict Articulation or Flex Off-Road
- High-Quality Factory-Style Bushings Provide Excellent Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Damping and Ride Quality Characteristics with No Maintenance
- Can be Added to Any Existing Suspension Lift
- 1-5/8" x .157" Wall DOM Tubing
- Premium Black E-Dipped Coating for Superior Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Fits All 2007-2018 2- and 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers with 2-1/2" to 3" Lift
- Made in the USA
This TeraFlex (1252000) Front Lower Non-Adjustable FlexArm Kit comes with fixed-length sport Flex Arms that correct your caster and pinion angle. They provide maintenance-free and dependable performance on any 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler that’s lifted 2-1/2" to 3", and you can use them with any existing suspension lift! Your Jeep will still have a full range of movement that won’t restrict articulation or flex when you’re off-roading. Plus, this kit is proudly made in the USA!
Order a TeraFlex (1252000) Front Lower Non-Adjustable FlexArm Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2-1/2" to 3" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.