Take your ORV to the next level with the Pair of Alpine Adjustable Rear Lower Flexarms 1417540 from TeraFlex. Unlike your stock components, these premium control arms offer complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance. If you have a 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with a 0-4-1/2" lift, these control arms are precisely what you need to tackle the trails with confidence.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) Tube
- Optimizes Caster Angle and Anti-Squat Geometry
- Re-Centers Axles in the Wheel Well for Proper Suspension Movement
- Full Range of Movement Does not Restrict Offroad Articulation or Flex
- Corrosion-Resistant Tube and Forged Rod End Housing with Black E-Dipped Coat
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp Collar Secures Rod end After Length Adjustment
- Uses Factory Control Arm Brackets
- Can Be Added to Any Existing Suspension Lift
- Made in the USA
TeraFlex control arms optimize caster angles and tune anti-squat geometry to achieve the best in suspension alignment. Articulation and flex won't be sacrificed with this suspension upgrade, though. In fact, the zero-maintenance forged threaded joints allow for smooth, quiet flex.
High-quality factory-style bushings are included with the control arms, providing noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) damping to ensure comfortable ride quality. These control arms can increase the wheelbase and re-center axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Get these game-changing Flexarms for the ultimate offroad experience!
- Driver Rear Lower Alpine Adjustable Control Arm
- Passenger Rear Lower Alpine Adjustable Control Arm
- Factory-Style Bushings
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator with 0-4.5” Lift
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 23-3/4”
- Min. Length: 23-1/2”
- Max. Length: 24-3/4”
- Both Ends: 16mm
Please Note: Alignment is required.