When you take your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator offroading, you need proper suspension alignment for the best ride quality. Designed specifically for your Gladiator with a 0-4-1/2" lift, the Pair of TeraFlex Alpine IR Adjustable Rear Lower Flexarms 1417590 provides complete alignment adjustability so you can own the trail.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM Tubing
- Optimizes Caster Angle and Tunes Anti-Squat Geometry for Proper Suspension Alignment
- Re-Centers Axles in the Wheel Well for Proper Suspension Movement
- IR Bushings Provide Unrestricted Rotation and Flex
- Zero Maintenance Forged Threaded Joints Provide Smooth, Quiet Flex
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp Collar to Secure Rod End After Length Adjustment
- Uses Factory Control Arm Brackets
- Durable and Corrosion-Resistant Tube and Forged Rod End Housing Thanks to Black E-Dipped Coating
These premium lower control arms optimize caster angles and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment. Your Jeep's offroad flex won't be sacrificed in the process, though. A full range of movement ensures you still get that impressive articulation and flex, and zero-maintenance forged threaded joints further promote smooth, quiet flex.
The control arms will re-center axles in the wheel well, and can also be used to increase the wheelbase. With the maintenance-free IR (Independent Rotation) bushings included with the control arms, you'll get excellent NVH damping to secure an extremely comfortable ride.
- Driver Rear Lower Alpine IR Adjustable Control Arm
- Passenger Rear Lower Alpine IR Adjustable Control Arm
- IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with a 0-4.5" Lift
- Tube Diameter & Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 23-3/4"
- Min. Length: 23-1/2"
- Max. Length: 24-3/4"
- Both Ends: 16mm Bolt
Please Note: Alignment required.