Regardless of the joint angle, the TeraFlex High Angle Rzeppa CV Front Driveshaft 4607300 is there to improve the torque transfer on the drivetrain of your 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler. The high-quality, carbon steel tubing is superior in strength and reduces common vibration with high 3"-6" lifted ORVs.
TeraFlex constructed the High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshaft with a CV joint to replace the traditional U-joint. This uncommon Rzeppa CV Joint and high-angle boot are designed for the extreme angles associated with larger lift heights, without sacrificing loss in strength. In order to reduce the vibration of lifted ORVs, the driveshaft is made of laser-welded 2-3/8-inch carbon steel tubing to smooth high RPM dynamics. These driveshafts are zeroed out during final assembly for a true centric assembly without need for balance weights.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2007-2011 2/4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler w/ 3"-6" Lift
- Smooth Rzeppa style joint torque transfer regardless of joint angle
- High-angle CV housing design supports larger lift heights
- Laser welded 2-3/8” carbon steel tubing for superior strength and longevity
- Computer-controlled dynamic balanced with yokes to eliminate vibration
- Double hobbed CNC spline surfaces meet OEM strict tolerance specs
- Blue PA11 anti-friction coating applied to splines
- Red Line full synthetic high-temperature resistant CV grease