Suspension is going to be one of the most important mods you do to your rig, so make sure you’re giving your off-road champion the best on the market with TeraFlex. These front lower adjustable control arms are perfect for 0-4.5” lifts. Retaining factory mounting locations while providing top-of-the-line performance, this kit is going to help your Jeep conquer those trails.
Change out those stock control arms for these fully-adjustable Alpine Flexarm front lower control arms from TeraFlex (1416500). Optimizing pinion and caster angles, and tuning anti-squat geometry, this kit is going to give your 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator the best in suspension alignment.
Made in America out of long-lasting 1-5/8” x 0.157” Wall DOM Tubing, these control arms are e-dipped in a durable black finish for corrosion resistance and enhanced durability against the punishment of the off-road.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 1-5/8” x 0.157” (42mm x 4mm) wall DOM tube provides maximum strength
- Fully-adjustable Alpine Flexarm control arms optimize pinion & caster angles, & tune anti-squat geometry
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent NVH damping & ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability & corrosion resistance on tube & forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours
- USA Made
- Alpine Flexarm - Driver Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm
- Alpine Flexarm - Passenger Front Lower Adjustable Control Arm
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 24”
- Min. Length: 24”
- Max. Length: 25.25”
- Both Ends: 16mm Bolt