Experience all-new performance and handling by purchasing a brand new Pair of TeraFlex 2-1/2" Lift Front Coil Springs (1872100) which has been perfectly engineered for your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator. Upfront, TeraFlex features progressive dual-rate lift coil springs that provide optimal performance both on and off-road. These progressive dual-rate coil springs provide consistent performance and predictable handling throughout normal street driving – just like a linear rate spring.
Features and Benefits:
- Shot Peened to Reduce Spring Sag and Fatigue
- Powder-coated for Superior Element Protection
- Unsurpassed On-and-Off Road Performance
- Maximum Flex and Spring Retention
TeraFlex's engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance. When the axle begins to droop, the softer sprung upper section of the coil spring begins to unwind for maximum flex and spring retention. TeraFlex coil springs and Falcon shock absorbers have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
- It is recommended pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks for superior performance.
- Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.