Gain 2-1/2 inches in the front and half an inch in the rear while fine-tuning the performance of your suspension! The TeraFlex 2-1/2" Alpine CT2 Lift Kit 2022031 with Falcon SP2 3.1 Shocks is specially designed to handle the demands of your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator. Featuring the Alpine short control arms kit, each arm is constructed of durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tubing for maximum strength for caster and pinion angle tuning for centered wheel well axles and wheelbase adjustment. Put the power back in your hands with an adjustable front track bar that also improves your steering response and center axles to optimize the vehicle roll center. This unparalleled handling grants you the performance you dreamed of from a great new 2-1/2" lifted Gladiator.
A zero-maintenance kit, the adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system. Each arm balances the front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. Other features include the front track bar and its bracket (3.5”+) which reduces body roll and improves the roll center. By improving the suspension geometry, you can relax your control arm angles for a more superior ride quality regardless of the terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat, as well as reduce noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms Balance Front Caster Angle and Pinion Angles
- Durable 42mm x 4mm Wall DOM Tube Alpine Short Control Arms
- Bolt-On Control Arm Mounting Brackets
- True Cross to Trail (CT) Performance
- Maintenance-Free, Factory-Style Bushings for NVH Damping
- Full Flex and Articulation Movement Range for Off-Roading
- Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide Progressive Compression During High-Speed Suspension Movement
- 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 8-Arm Alpine Short Control Arm Kit
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- (4) “Foam” Progressive Bump Stop Kit
- (2) 2” Front Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- (4) 0.5” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (2-3” Lift)
- All Necessary Hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (not included).
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2” front and 1” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires.
- Alignment required.
*Max Tire Diameter: Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires or Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires.