Balance caster and pinion angles for better suspension geometry and improved ride quality! The TeraFlex 2-1/2" Alpine CT2 Lift Kit 2022000 without Shocks ensures that your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator achieves maximum performance with remarkable offroad flex and articulation.
With the long and short adjustable Alpine control arms, you can optimize anti-squat geometry and tire position in addition to balancing caster and pinion angles. These relaxed control arm angles result in a comfortable ride quality that you and your passengers will appreciate. The short control arms also allow for wheelbase adjustment and centering of the axles in the wheel wells. These worry-free control arms deliver dependable performance without the need for routine maintenance.
You've never experienced handling like this before! Improve steering response and reduce body roll with the Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front Track Bar Bracket. Factory-style bushings are also included in the kit to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) to further improve ride quality. Get this suspension kit for a nice lift and unparalleled performance on and off the trail.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved Handling and Ride Quality
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms Balance Suspension Angles and Tune Anti-Squat Geometry
- Short Control Arms Bolt to the Factory Control Arm Mounting Brackets
- Alpine Short Control Arms Made of Durable 42mm x 4mm Wall DOM Tube
- Delivers True Cross-Trail (CT) Performance
- Reduces Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Factory-Style Bushings Improve Ride Quality and Provide NVH Damping
- Progressive Bump Stops Provide Progressive Compression During High-Speed Suspension Movement
- Full range of Movement for Offroad Flex and Articulation
- Reduces Body Roll and Optimizes Vehicle Roll Center
- Restores Front and Rear Roll Axis Angles to Minimize Brake Dive and Acceleration Squat
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
*Does NOT include shocks.
*Max Tire Diameter for Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
*Max Tire Diameter for Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
- 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 8-Arm Alpine Short Control Arm Kit
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- (4) “Foam” Progressive Bump Stops
- (2) 2” Front Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- (4) 0.5” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- All Necessary Hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75-inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (NOT included).
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35-inch or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2-inch front and 1-inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35-inch tires. Bump stop extensions are included with kit.
- Alignment required.
Tech Tip: We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.