The TeraFlex Sport ST2 2-1/2" Lift Kit 2012000 without Shocks is the all-encompassing upgrade you need to improve your Jeep's suspension, whether it be on city streets or in more rugged terrain. Show off your 2020-2021 Gladiator's impressive offroad flex abilities achieved via this powerful suspension upgrade.
This kit includes Progressive bump stops that will protect your Gladiator from under-carriage damage on rough trails while maintaining a comfortable ride for you and your passengers. You won't have to sacrifice your factory suspension geometry in the process, though. The front lift coil springs and rear lift coil spring spacers have been designed to integrate smoothly with your pre-existing suspension with little impact.
In addition to optimum handling and ride quality, you'll also profit from a noticeable reduction in noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) for an even steadier ride. This maintenance-free lift kit will give you a distinct lift allowing room for larger tire and component clearance to enhance the aggressive exterior of your Gladiator. Quick and easy installation is made possible with this bolt-on kit, so you don't have to worry about a long and complicated undertaking.
Features and Benefits:
- More Ground Clearance for Larger Tires
- Front Lift Coil Springs and Rear Lift Coil Spring Spacers Have Minimal Impact on Factory Suspension Geometry
- Street and Trail Performance
- Reduces Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (3.5”+) Improves Steering Response and Reduces Body Roll
- Progressive Bump Stops Prevent Tire Contact and Shock Bottoming
- Maximum Off-Road Flex and Articulation
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
*Max Tire Diameter for Sport/Overland Fenders: 35" Tires
*Max Tire Diameter for Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
*Does NOT include shocks.
- 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- (4) “Foam” Progressive Bump Stops
- (2) 2” Front Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- (4) 0.5” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- All Necessary Hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75-inch backspacing or less. Or, instead, use Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (NOT INCLUDED).
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35-inch or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2-inch front and 1-inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35-inch tires.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (NOT included).
- Caster correction is not included or required but highly recommended. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters.
Tech Tip: We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compressions and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST2 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.