Your off-roading adventures should continue for years to come by building your Jeep with reliable and durable wheels. The TeraFlex Titanium Gray 17" x 8.5" Nomad Off-Road Base Wheel 1056150 for 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers, 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiators is the only wheel compatible with the latest tire pressure technology so you can control the release of your tire pressure from the Air Deflator preset adjustment screws.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast from heat-treated A356-T6 aluminum
- Strong enough to handle 40” tires
- Safely run on low PSI with the locking bead seat knurling
- Lack of “water troughs” prevents water pooling
- Wheel has dual-stage clear powder coat with UV inhibiters
- Easy maintenance finish
- Modular Plug System accepts Schrader valve, wheel plug, or Air Deflator
- Symmetrical valve holes for balance
- Fully encapsulated Schrader valve to prohibit contaminants
The search for the perfect off-road wheels is over, with these cast alloy Nomad Off-Road Base Wheels 1056150 that feature a reinterpretation of the classic six-hole design. CJ Pony Parts wants your Jeep to have wheels engineered with a “form follows function” philosophy for quality that also results in a high-tech look. With its modular plug system, the TeraFlex Nomad Base Wheel is the only wheel compatible with the all-new proprietary Air Deflator (not included) that allows you to quickly air down your tires to a preset pressure. The adjustment screw will allow you to set the preset pressure at any psi, even as low as 10 PSI.
- Diameter x Width: 17” x 8.5”
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5”
- Offset: 0”
- Back Spacing: 4.75”
- JL/JLU: hub centric
- JK/JKU: lug centric
- Finish: Titanium Gray
- Nomad Off-Road Wheel
- Center Cap (1056004)
- Fully encapsulated Schrader Valve Stem Housing and Cap (1056001)
- Wheel Plug (1056002)
These Nomad Off-Road Base Wheels are available with your choice of tires in either sets of four or five. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
- Not recommended for use with balance beads or fix-a-flat tire sealants.
- Schrader Valve Housing and Cap (1056001) is not compatible with 2007-2010 OEM bolt-on aluminum TPMS sensor. Schrader Valve Housing and Cap woks with 2011-2018 OEM rubber TPMS sensor or aftermarket equivalent.
- TPMS sensors are required to maintain the factory tire pressure monitoring system in your 2007-2021 Jeep Wrangler. If you choose not to include TPMS sensors, you will have a warning light on your dashboard indicating low tire pressure.