TeraFlex Performance Spacer Lift Kit 3.5" Without Shocks Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-2021
- 3.5" Lift Height
- Clears 35" - 37" Tires
- Complete Spacer Kit
- Includes All Hardware
TeraFlex 3.5" Performance Spacer Lift Kit Without Shocks for 2020-2021 Jeep JT Gladiators.
This TeraFlex Performance 3.5" Spacer Lift Kit (1375300) provides you with the backbone to piece together your own lift kit. With the addition of shocks and some steering components, this spacer kit will provide accurate geometry and a great way to get your Jeep off the ground! This kit will clear up to 35" tires with Sport or Overland fenders, and 37" tires with Rubicon fenders.
Features and Benefits:
- 3.5” Lift Height
- Clear 35" Tires With Sport/Overland Fenders
- Clear 37" Tires With Rubicon Fenders
- Great Way to Lift Your Jeep
This kit does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
This Kit Includes:
- 3” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 0.5” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 1.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift)
- 2” front upper bump stop strike pad extensions – Two
- 0.5” front lower bump stop strike pad extensions – Four
- 1.5” rear upper bump stop strike pad extensions – Two
- 0.5” rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions – Two
- 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- This kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn’t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
- The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417550 | Alpine IR: 1417500), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: