TeraFlex Spacer Leveling Kit 1-1/2" Performance Without Shocks Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-2021
TeraFlex 1-1/2" Performance Spacer Leveling Kit without Shocks for all 2020-2021Jeep JT Gladiators.
Get more height for your 2020 Jeep JT Gladiator by installing this TeraFlex (1155300) 1-1/2" Performance Spacer Leveling Kit without Shocks that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2020 Jeep JT Gladiators
- Front Leveling Height: 1-1/2"
- Allows You to Run Larger Tire with Added Clearance on Trail While Maintaining Family-Friendly Versatility
- Additional Height Helps Compensate for Heavier Aftermarket Bumpers and Winch, Larger Spare Tire or Weekend Gear
- Works with Stock Length Shock Absorbers (Not Included): Falcon Performance Shocks Recommended (Engineered to Improve Compression and Rebound for Optimal Vehicle Stability)
- Install Time: Approximately 3 Hours (3.5 Hours with Shocks)
- Made in the USA
This TeraFlex (1155300) 1-1/2" Performance Spacer Leveling Kit without Shocks features a front leveling height of 1-1/2". It allows you to run larger tires with added clearance on the trail while also maintaining that family-friendly versatility that you love! The additional height will help compensate for a heavier aftermarket bumper and winch, larger spare tire or weekend gear. This kit works with stock length shocks (not included) and is proudly made in the USA.
Max Tire Diameter:
Sport/Overland Fenders: 33"
Rubicon Fenders: 35"
This Kit Includes:
- 1" Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 1/2" Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 1" Front Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions - 2
- All Necessary Hardware
*Max tire diameter rated w/ stock wheel backspacing.
*Wheels with less backspacing than stock (4.5-5" backspacing) will require at least 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad extensions to avoid tire rubbing on the inner fender liner at full compression when articulated (not included).
*Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
*Works with original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: