TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Fast Adjust Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
TeraFlex 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Looking for a way to help improve the steering feel on your daily-driven 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler whether you’re on the road or off-roading with friends? Then be sure to pick up this TeraFlex 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fixed Rate Damping Optimized for On- and Off-Road Driving
- Improves Steering Feel on Daily Driven Jeeps in Compact, Affordable Package
- Engineered to Meet Unique Requirements of TJ Wrangler and TJ Wrangler Unlimited: Fits 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler and 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler Unlimited with 0" to 6" Lift
- Delivers Properly Weighted Steering Feel and Consistent Bi-Directional Turning for Balanced and Controlled Side-to-Side Steering Response and Equal Return-to-Center Dynamics
- Delivers Best Damping Characteristics Possible
- Maintains Smooth Movement Under Extended and Rapid Turning Maneuvers
- Optimized Fitment for Clearance During Full Suspension Travel and Articulation
- OEM-Style Sealed Rod End Joint Mounting Provides Direct Responsiveness
- Uses Falcon’s Proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD): Digressive Linear Valve Produces Quicker Ramp-Up for Properly Weighted Steering Feel Improving Vehicle Feedback and Control during Low-Speed Turning
- 2.125" 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Shock Body Resists Wear and Protects Internal Components While Providing Superior Heat Dissipation
- Smooth Honed Internal Shock Body Surface for Long-Term Performance
- Low-Profile Body Cap Optimized for Maximum Clearance and Unobstructed Suspension Travel
- 5/8" Induction-Hardened Chrome-Plated Shaft Resists Rock Damage and Corrosion and Prevents Shaft Buckling
- No Shaft Displacement Issues: No External Reservoir Required
- Maximum Shaft Diameter Allows for More Precise Tuning
- Hard Anodized Billet Piston and One-Piece Teflon Bronze Piston Wear Band with O-Ring
- Digressive Linear Piston and Base Valve Technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator Prevents Cavitation
- Red Line Full Synthetic Shock Oil with High Viscosity Index of 519 for Consistent Performance Across All Temperatures and Reduced Shock Fade
- Synthetic Formula Also Contains Special Anti-Wear and Lubricity Agents for Excellent Thermal Stability
- 1,000-Hour Salt Spray Corrosion Resistance Test on All Hardware
- Serviceable and Rebuildable (Factory Serviced)
- Built In-House at TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division: Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Tie Rod
- Direct Bolt-On with OEM Mounting Hardware (Includes All Necessary Hardware)
This TeraFlex (04-02-21-110-001) 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer features fixed rate damping that’s been optimized for on- and off-road driving. It delivers properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and equal return-to-center dynamics, along with the best damping characteristics possible. It comes with all necessary hardware and is proudly made in the USA!
Order a TeraFlex (04-02-21-110-001) 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: