TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 For HD 1-5/8" Tie Rods Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
TeraFlex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with Aftermarket HD 1-5/8" Tie Rods.
If you’ve already done some suspension upgrades to your 2007-2018 JK Wrangler, keep going by adding this Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer (01-02-21-110-158) from TeraFlex. This stabilizer is designed to fit Jeep JK’s with aftermarket HD 1-5/8” tie rod ends.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2 and 4 door 2007-2018 JK Wrangler models
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Fixed-rate damping optimized for on and off-road driving
- HD 1-5/8” (42mm) tie rod mounting clamp
- Equal Force (EF) side to side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface
- 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
- Low-profile body cap optimized for max clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
- 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Inline OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index for consistent performance in all temperatures and reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Made in the USA
Improve the feel of your Jeep JK’s steering in a compact, affordable package with this American-made steering stabilizer. Falcon steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the particular requirements of the JK Wrangler. This Jeep-specific stabilizer offers a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning that balances and controls side-to-side steering responses and an equal return to center dynamic.
Traditional velocity sensitive steering stabilizers react quickly during low speed turning. This causes unnecessary “head toss” on rough terrain. Typical damping then firms up during faster speeds, which leads to inconsistent steering feedback. This stabilizer features Falcon’s Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) that has a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up. This creates a properly weighted steering feel and improves vehicle feedback and control during those low-speed turns. VOD also betters the stabilizer’s ability to deliver consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response.
Please Note: This steering stabilizer is designed to be used on JKs with a 0-6” lift and aftermarket HD 1-5/8” tie rods only.
*This steering stabilizer is for right hand drive Wranglers only.
Order a TeraFlex (01-02-21-110-158) Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with Aftermarket HD 1-5/8" Tie Rods from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning