TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2019/ Gladiator 2020
- Made In The USA
- Fixed-Rate Damping
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- 5/8" Induction Hardened
TeraFlex 2.1 Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizer for 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020 Gladiators.
Improve the steering feel on your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler or the 2020 Gladiator you drive every day with this TeraFlex 09-02-21-110-000 2.1 Falcon Nexus Equal Force (EF) Steering Stabilizer. Designed to meet the unique requirements of your Jeep, this American made steering stabilizer delivers a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Features and Benefits:
- Fixed-rate damping optimized for on- and off-road driving
- Stock tie rod mounting clamp
- JL specific steering stabilizer
- EF side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- OEM-style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components
- Provides superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 2-1/8” shock body provides optimal performance
- Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
- 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists damage and corrosion
- Prevents shaft buckling
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Inline OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519
- Consistent performance across all temperatures
- Reduces shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear/lubricity agents for thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and re-buildable (factory serviced)
- Built at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
- Made in the USA
Delivering the best damping characteristics possible, these stabilizers are built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function. They will maintain smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers along with optimizing fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation. Direct responsiveness is achieved through the implementation of OEM-style, sealed rod end joint mounting. The included alloy shock bodies employ 6061-T6 construction to achieve wear resistance while keeping the internal components protected and dissipating heat. The 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists damage and corrosion along with preventing the shaft from buckling. On the piston side of the coin, this steering stabilizer comes with a hard anodized billet piston, a one-piece teflon bronze piston wear band with an O-ring and a digressive linear piston with base valve technology.
- Tie Rod Mount: Stock 1-3/8”
- Lift Height: 0-6”
- Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
- All necessary hardware
- 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangers
- 2020 Jeep JT Gladiators
Please Note: An adjustable Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is also available for the stock tie rod (P/N: 9022110000).
TeraFlex is constantly churning out some of the most innovative off-roading parts on the market, including suspension upgrades that will allow your rugged rig to attack the terrain like never before. TeraFlex has evolved with the times, and offers everything that off-roading enthusiast need in order to live out all of their fantasies on the trail. If you are searching for top-of-the-line products, look no further than TeraFlex.
Novice skill is required for this installation.