TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
TeraFlex 2.2 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
On the hunt for a new steering stabilizer that can keep up with your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler’s off-roading adventures? Then be sure to pick up this TeraFlex 2.2 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Offers Wide Range of Adjustability with 3-Position Fast Adjust Knob: Soft, Medium and Firm Settings
- Engineered to Meet Unique Requirements of TJ Wrangler and TJ Wrangler Unlimited: Fits 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler and 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler Unlimited with 0" to 6" Lift
- Delivers Properly Weighted Steering Feel and Consistent Bi-Directional Turning for Balanced and Controlled Side-to-Side Steering Response and Equal Return-to-Center Dynamics
- Delivers Best Damping Characteristics Possible
- Maintains Smooth Movement Under Extended and Rapid Turning Maneuvers
- Optimized Fitment for Clearance During Full Suspension Travel and Articulation
- OEM-Style Sealed Rod End Joint Mounting Provides Direct Responsiveness
- Uses Falcon’s Proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD): Digressive Linear Valve Produces Quicker Ramp-Up for Properly Weighted Steering Feel Improving Vehicle Feedback and Control during Low-Speed Turning
- 2.125" 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Shock Body Resists Wear and Protects Internal Components While Providing Superior Heat Dissipation
- Smooth Honed Internal Shock Body Surface for Long-Term Performance
- Low-Profile Body Cap Optimized for Maximum Clearance and Unobstructed Suspension Travel
- 5/8" Induction-Hardened Chrome-Plated Shaft Resists Rock Damage and Corrosion and Prevents Shaft Buckling
- No Shaft Displacement Issues: No External Reservoir Required
- Maximum Shaft Diameter Allows for More Precise Tuning
- Hard Anodized Billet Piston and One-Piece Teflon Bronze Piston Wear Band with O-Ring
- Digressive Linear Piston and Base Valve Technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator Prevents Cavitation
- Red Line Full Synthetic Shock Oil with High Viscosity Index of 519 for Consistent Performance Across All Temperatures and Reduced Shock Fade
- Synthetic Formula Also Contains Special Anti-Wear and Lubricity Agents for Excellent Thermal Stability
- 1,000-Hour Salt Spray Corrosion Resistance Test on All Hardware
- Serviceable and Rebuildable (Factory Serviced)
- Built In-House at TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division: Made in the USA
- Works with Stock Tie Rod
- Direct Bolt-On with OEM Mounting Hardware (Includes All Necessary Hardware)
This TeraFlex (04-02-22-110-001) 2.2 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer provides a wide range of adjustability thanks to its 3-position Fast Adjust knob. You’ll get to choose from a soft, medium or firm setting, and the end results will be a properly weighted steering feel and balanced, controlled side-to-side steering response and equal return-to-center dynamics. This aftermarket steering stabilizer is designed to deliver the best damping characteristics possible! It has an aluminum alloy shock body that resists wear and protects its internal components while also providing superior heat dissipation. This steering stabilizer comes with all necessary hardware and is proudly made in the USA.
Order a TeraFlex (04-02-22-110-001) 2.2 Falcon Nexus EF Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: