TeraFlex Suspension Lift Kit 2-1/2" Sport S/T2 With Falcon 2.1 Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
TeraFlex 2-1/2" Sport S/T2 Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 2.1 Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
The days of compromising performance are over and gone. TeraFlex's all-inclusive 2-1/2" Sport S/T2 Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 2.1 Shock Absorbers provides both highway stability and trail tackling performance without compromising either package. This lift kit is specifically designed for all 2007-2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers and for enthusiasts who want to explore dirt roads on Sunday and drive the same vehicle to work Monday.
S/T2 Suspension System 1312021 Features and Benefits:
- Delivers true street and trail (S/T) performance
- Positive response handling
- Reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5” lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- SpeedBump progressive bump-stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Bolt-on installation
- No alignment required
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2007-2018 4 Door Jeep JK Wranglers, including Unlimited model
The improved Street and Trail suspension system builds on TeraFlex's 1.5" S/T kit by adding both preset front lower Sport flexarms and a rear track bar bracket. Thanks to the preset lower Sport flexarms, no alignment is needed because they optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5-inch lift heights. This kit allows for fitment of larger tires (up to 35") without compromising on and off road prowess. The included bushings provide vibration damping and ride quality for particularly bumpy trails or roads under construction. Overall, this kit features reduced noise, vibration and harshness. The SpeedBump Progressive bump stops compress progressively during high speed suspension movement while the entire kit allows for a full range of motion for off-road flex and articulation. Installation takes approximately six hours.
Lift Kit Specs:
- Lift: 2.5 inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 inches
- Install Time: 6 hours
- 2.5” lift coil springs
- Two (2) preset Sport Flexarms (front lower)
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- Four (4) Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks
- All necessary hardware
*Requires cutting of the factory bump stop mounting locations.
*HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (P/N: 1753418) is recommended.
Please Note: This lift kit requires either aftermarket wheels with 4.5" of backspacing or less or the Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N: 1055000) for factory wheels.
The included Falcon shocks are designed to work with TeraFlex's coil springs to improve your compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. The shocks increase your ride quality and stability on or off the road, working with the rest of the lift kit to help you perform to your best ability. The kit comes with four (2 front and 2 rear) shock absorbers. The 2.25” shock body is the largest shock body able to be installed without modifications and is constructed from 6061 hard-anodized aluminum, which protects the internal components from damage caused by the elements and debris. It also provides superior heat dissipation for consistent performance in varying temperatures. The single tube is designed with an oil/gas separator to prevent cavitation during rapid shock cycling. The shocks also use Red Line full synthetic shock oil, which has a high viscosity index (519) for consistent performance and reduction in shock fade. The synthetic oil contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that product thermal stability. Before shipment, each shock is put through 1,000 hours of salt-spray exposure to ensure they do not corrode.
Falcon 2.1 Shock Features and Benefits:
- 6061 hard anodized aluminum 2.25” shock body resists wear
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- Hard chrome, induction hardened shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- 3/4" shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- One-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Hard anodized billet piston
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control
- Enhanced low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
Order this TeraFlex (1312021) 2-1/2" Sport S/T2 Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 2.1 Shocks for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.