TeraFlex Suspension Lift Kit 3" With Falcon 3.1 Shocks / Sport FlexArms / Track Bar 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
TeraFlex 3" Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, Sport FlexArms and Track Bar for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
Your Wrangler JK was made for the tough off-road trails you love, but there are ways to enhance its performance and ride. This 3” Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 3.1 Shocks, Sport FlexArms and a Track Bar from TeraFlex will not only give your JK the aggressive stance to set you apart, but will also improve your ground clearance and handling on and off road.
TeraFlex’s suspension kit is specifically designed for all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models, including Rubicon, Sahara and Sport, with drivability and performance as a top priority. In addition to great performance, this kit will also give your Wrangler an aggressive stance guaranteed to set your apart wherever you are. This kit comes with four (4) fixed-length FlexArms and an adjustable track bar, as well as 3” lift coil springs, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, a rear trackbar bracket and bump stops. All of the necessary installation hardware is also included for your convenience.
Your factory stability controls remain functional thanks to properly developed suspension geometry, roll center and load tuning. This kit will allow you to use up to 35” tires on your factory wheels. If you’re using aftermarket wheels, it may require 4.5” backspacing or less. With all of these components, your Wrangler will be able to handle any terrain you come across.
Kit Features and Benefits:
- Properly developed suspension geometry
- Properly developed roll center
- Properly developed load tuning
- Factory stability controls remain functional
- Fits all 2007-2018 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK models
- 3” lift coil springs
- Front adjustable monster trackbar
- Front lower and rear upper fixed length Sport FlexArms
- Front swaybar disconnects
- Rear swaybar links
- Rear trackbar bracket
- All necessary hardware
TeraFlex’s revolutionized Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback Shocks are engineered to deliver race-inspired performance, handling and stability in both on road and off road applications. They are designed with fit and function in mind, providing the best dampening characteristics on the market. The unique piggyback design has the reservoir on the front shocks positioned horizontally with an additional offset upper stud that keeps the shock body away from the frame, which increases clearance for large tires during articulation and turning. The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to avoid being damaged by kicked up rocks and debris. The outboard mounting also increases clearance for any lifted JKs with raised track bar brackets.
Each shock is manufactured using 6061-T6 aluminum and has a hard-anodized billet piston for the most durable construction possible. The shocks use Red Line synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance in all temperatures and to reduce shock fade. The oil contains anti-wear and lubricity agents for thermal stability. These shocks have been through 1,000 hours of salt spray corrosion testing to ensure that they can stand up to the harsh chemicals put on the roads during winter and resist corrosion in any climate or element while you’re on the trail.
Falcon Series 3.1 Shock Features and Benefits:
- 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy
- 2.25” shock body with 3/4” shaft
- Piggyback fluid passage design
- Hard anodized billet piston
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- Oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
Please Note: Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
*Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon, Sahara, and Sport.
Order this TeraFlex 3" Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, Sport FlexArms and Track Bar for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning