TeraFlex Sway Bar Link Rear Pair For 2-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of TeraFlex Rear Sway Bar Links for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2-1/2" Lift.
Looking for a way to reduce the clearance issues between your 2007-2018 lifted Jeep JK Wrangler’s tires and rear sway bars? Then be sure to pick up this Pair of TeraFlex Rear Sway Bar Links that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces Clearance Issues Between Tires and Rear Sway Bars
- Sealed Narrow Shoulder Tie Rod Type Ball Socket on Upper Link Maximizes Tire Clearance
- Sealed Ball Socket on Lower Link Provides Precise and Immediate Reaction During Sway Bar Loading that Eliminates Excess Play
- Made to OEM-Quality Standards and Provides Long-Term Durability
- 10-3/4" Long
- Sold as a Pair
- Fits All 2007-2018 2- and 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers with 2-1/2" Lift
This Pair of TeraFlex (1744500) Rear Sway Bar Links will work on any 2007-2018 2- or 4-door Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2-1/2" lift! These rear sway bar links reduce the clearance issues between your tire and rear sway bar. They also have a sealed narrow shoulder tie rod type ball socket on the upper link that maximizes tire clearance and a sealed ball socket on the lower link that provides precise, immediate reaction during sway bar loading to get rid of excess play. These rear sway bar links are made to OEM-quality standards and are 10-3/4" long.
Order a Pair of TeraFlex (1744500) Rear Sway Bar Links for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2-1/2" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning