TeraFlex Tie Rod Kit Heavy-Duty For 4"-6" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
TeraFlex Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 4"-6" Lift.
Looking for a new tie rod kit for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler? Then be sure to pick up this high-quality TeraFlex Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2007-2018 2- and 4-Door Jeep JK Wranglers with 4" to 6" Lift
- More than 200% Stronger than Factory Tie Rod
- Designed for Extreme Conditions that Typically Cause Factory Steering Components to Bend and Fail
- 4140 Heat-Treated Chromoly Steel Ball/Stud and 1045 Carbon Steel Housing
- 1-5/8" Thick
- Ends Incorporate Same Features Found in TeraFlex Ball Joints
- Forged Tie Rod End Housing Specifically Designed for JK Models
- Adjustable Preload Tension to Ensure Proper Long-Term Durability
- Joint Pressed into Rod End Housing and Secured with Snap Ring
- Tie Rod End Joint Allows Up to 14 Degrees of Movement to Minimize Tie Rod Roll While Maximizing Turnability
- Allows Proper Clearance for Use with Factory 17" Wheels
This TeraFlex (1853910) Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit fits all 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 4" to 6" lift. It’s more than 200% stronger than your factory tie rod, and it’s designed for extreme conditions that usually cause your factory steering components to bend and fail. The ends incorporate the same features that are found in TeraFlex’s ball joints, and the forged tie rod end housing is specifically designed for JK models. This tie rod kit features adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long-term durability, and the joint is pressed into the rod end housing and secured with a snap ring.
Order a TeraFlex (1853910) Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 4" to 6" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning