TeraFlex Track Bar Bracket Front For 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift Jeep JL Wrangler 2018-2023/Gladiator 2020-2023
TeraFlex Front Track Bar Bracket for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Jeep JL Wranglers; 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Gladiators with 2-1/2"-3-1/2" Lift.
If you’re having problems with bump steer and/or other front-end issues on your 2018-2023 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2023 Gladiator, it’s time to pick up this TeraFlex Front Track Bar Bracket that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Corrects Steering Geometry on JL/JLU Models with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Lift Kits
- Eliminates Bump Steer and Other Front-End Issues
- Bolt-On Bracket Mount to Front Axle
- Includes Front Track Bar Axle Bracket with Multiple Track Bar Mounting Holes and All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Installation Time: Approximately One (1) Hour
This TeraFlex (1953250) Front Track Bar Bracket corrects steering geometry on JL/JLU/JT models with 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" of lift! It also helps eliminate bump steer and other front-end issues. This front track bar bracket bolts onto your Jeep’s front axle and comes with the all of the hardware you’ll need to mount it.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Gladiator years:
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: