Are you noticing excessive slack or play in your 1994-2004 Mustang’s steering? If so, it could be that your front outer tie rod ends need to be replaced. So why not pick up this high-quality Front Outer Tie Rod End that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Improved Design, Laboratory Testing and Proven in the Real World
- Offers Increased Longevity and Durability in Even the Most Demanding of Conditions
- Manufacturer Meticulously Checks for Material Hardness, Pullout Strength, Roundness and Overall Fitment Tolerances to Provide You with Best Product and Best Fit
- SAE1045 Forged Steel Housing
- Ball Stud Forged from Ultra-Strong SAE4140 Chromoly Steel
- Ring-Retained, Accordion-Style CR-Rubber Boot
- CNC-Milled Precision Fit Surfaces
- Fits Driver Side or Passenger Side of All 1994-2004 Mustangs
- Sold Individually: One Per Side Required
This Front Outer Tie Rod End (104-10151) offers increased longevity and durability in even the most demanding conditions! It features an SAE1045 forged steel housing and a ball stud forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel. This front outer tie rod end is sold individually and it works on either the driver side or passenger side of any 1994-2004 Mustang.
- One (1) Front Outer Tie Rod End
- One (1) Retaining Nut
- One (1) Cotter Pin
- One (1) Grease Fitting