Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Valve Stem Type Kit F-150 2015-2019/ Ranger 2019
Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit for all 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 F-150s and 2019 Rangers.
Do you need a new set of tire pressure monitor sensors for your 2015-2019 F-150 or 2019 Ranger? Maybe your factory ones aren't working anymore, or maybe one or two are missing somehow? No matter what your reason is for needing new ones, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit!
TPMS Kit Features and Benefits:
- OEM Direct Fit Replacements
- Allows for Real-Time Monitoring of Tire Pressure at Any Time
- Uses the Correct Frequency to Work with the 2015-2019 F-150/2019 Ranger In-Dash Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Black Rubber Valve Stem Bodies with Black Caps
- Blends in with Your Wheel for a Stock Look
- Requires Ford's Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) for Installation
- Includes Four (4) Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors Total
This Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit comes with 4 tire pressure monitor sensors that will use the correct frequency to work with your in-dash tire pressure monitoring system, just like your factory sensors used to! Each one is an OEM direct fit replacement with a black rubber body and black cap, which means they'll easily blend in with your wheels for a stock look. These tire pressure monitor sensors will let you keep an eye on the air pressure in your tires in real time, so you can spot an over- or under-inflated tire before it becomes an even bigger problem. You'll also need to order a Ford Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) for this Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Kit to work properly.
Please Note: Valve stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
Vehicle Fitment Note: These TPMS are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American spec vehicles only. They are not compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) models or vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.