This Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor is an OEM direct fit replacement that will work hand-in-hand with your in-dash tire pressure monitoring system, allowing you to see real-time updates of your tire pressure at any time. Sold individually, this tire pressure monitor sensor will blend in nicely with your wheel for a stock look since it's made of sturdy black rubber with a black cap. Your F-150 or Ranger will require four of these Valve Stem Type Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors: one for each wheel. Please keep in mind that you'll have to purchase a Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) in order to properly install this sensor.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM Direct Fit Replacement
- Allows for Real-Time Monitoring of Tire Pressure
- Uses the Correct Frequency
- Black Rubber Valve Stem Body with a Black Cap
*Requires Ford's Tire Pressure Monitoring Programmer (TBANDP) for proper installation.
*Sold individually, four are required per truck.
- Valve stems are not designed for speeds over 155 mph.
- These TPMS are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) models or vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America. They are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American spec vehicles only.