Trick Flow Cylinder Head Twisted Wedge 11R 170cc Intake 2.02/1.60 Valves Dual Springs 56cc Chambers 289/302/351W
- 170Cc Cylinder Heads
- 2.02 Intake Valves
- 1.60 Exhaust Valves
- Dual Valve Springs
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R Cylinder Head with 170cc Intake Runners, 2.02/1.60 Intake/Exhaust Valves, Dual Springs and 56cc Combustion Chambers for 289, 302 and 351W Engines.
Twisted Wedge 170 Series Cylinder Heads are great for street and entry level strip applications. Trick Flow's cylinder head features 170cc intake runners, 2.02 intake valves, 1.60 exhaust valves, dual springs and 56cc combustion chambers. This head is the perfect addition to your 289, 302 or 351W engine.
When the Twisted Wedge 170cc Fast As Cast cylinder heads just won't do, upgrade to Twisted Wedge 11R 170cc CNC ported heads. Full CNC porting is the most noticeable different between this cylinder head and the Fast As Cast cylinder heads. The 11R is a bolt-on performer with premium grade materials and components. Advanced 3D solid modeling, CAD tools and many years of racing experience started the development of 11 degree valve angles to set this head apart from the original Twisted Wedge heads. This new slant increases air flow and your small block Ford's performance.
Twisted Wedge series heads are known for their twisted wedge combustion chambers and valve layout, high flow/high velocity intake runners, top quality valvetrain components and, in this case, complete CNC-profile. Smooth CNC machined intake and exhaust runners provide the best surface for increased air flow. This cylinder head comes fully assembled.
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge cylinder heads are made from A356-T61 aluminum castings which have been redesigned on the exhaust side to improve strength and water jacket integrity for increased durability.
Cylinder Head Specifications:
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- CNC-Machined Ports: Yes
- Port Finish Type: CNC street ported
- Emissions Status: Not emissions legal
- Intake Port Volume: 170cc
- Combustion Chamber Volume: 56cc CNC-profiled
- Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.000 in
- Material: A356-T61 aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Shape: Twisted Wedge
- Intake Valve Angle: 11 degree
- Intake Port Location: Stock
- Intake Port Shape: Rectangular
- Intake Port Dimensions: 1.200 in x 2.000 in
- Intake Valve Diameter: 2.020 in
- Intake Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 13 degree
- Exhaust Port Volume: 66cc
- Exhaust Port Location: Stock
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.250 in x 1.480 in
- Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.600 in
- Exhaust Valve Seat: Ductile iron
- Valve Guide Material: Bronze alloy
- Valve Seals: Viton® fluoroelastomer
- Valve Seat Angles: 45 degree x multi-angle
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.640 in
- Valve Spring Cups: 1.300 in
- Valve Spring Retainers: Chromoly steel
- Valve Stem Locks: 7 degree
- Valve Springs Included: Yes
- Valve Springs: 1.300 in outer diameter dual spring
- Valve Spring Seat Load: 150 lbs @ 1.800 in installed height
- Valve Spring Open Load: 438 lbs @ 1.200 in open
- Valve Spring Rate: 448 lbs per inch rate
- Valve Spring Maximum Valve Lift: .600 in
- Guideplates: 5/16 in
- Rocker Arm Studs: 7/16 - 20
- Valve Cover Style: Perimeter bolt
- Spark Plug Style: Angle
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled/Tapped: Yes
- O-Ring Grooves: No
- Heat Crossovers: No
- Steam Holes: No
- Quantity: Sold individually
*The cylinder head is drilled for 1/2" head bolts. 7/16" bolts will require reducer bushings.
*Off-road use only.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: