If you need to restore the timing chain tension on your 1996-2004 GT Mustang back to factory specifications, now you can with this Pair of Trick Flow Steel Timing Chain Tensioners (TFS-51800513) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1996-2004 GT Mustangs with a 4.6L 2V Engine
- Maintains Tension on Timing Chain
- Constructed from Heavy Duty Steel
- Sold as a Pair (Left and Right)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
As the mileage on your 4.6L 2V racks up, internal engine components start to wear down. One of the most common pieces to wear is the timing chain tensioners. These tensioners put pressure on the tensioner arms to remove any slack in the timing chain. If they lose tension, you could experience major engine trouble. Trick Flow's replacement tensioners are direct replacements for your originals. Constructed with heavy duty steel, these tensioners are built to last! This kit includes both the driver and passenger side timing chain tensioners for a quick and easy replacement. The Trick Flow Timing Chain Tensioners (TFS-51800513) are proudly manufactured in the USA!
- 1996-2004 GT Mustang with 4.6L 2V Engine