The devious spoke design of this TSW Geneva Wheel warns passersby not to tread on you! This wheel fits various 2005-2022 Mustangs and is available individually or a 20"x10" rear wheel or as a 4-piece set. This set will get you two rear wheels and two 20"x9" wheels, creating a slick staggered stance.
TSW casts these Geneva Wheels from durable aluminum with five large U-shaped spokes spinning out from the center. This center bore measures 76.10mm and has a TSW-branded center cap that matches the rest of the wheel's sharp matte titanium silver finish. Behind these gorgeous spokes are a +40mm offset and a 7.07-inch backspacing. Each of these Geneva Wheels weighs 36 pounds and mounts to your Mustang with a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern.
- Size: 20"x9" (Front) / 20"x10" (Rear)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Titanium Silver
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Manufacturer P/N: 2010GNV405114S76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1505K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.