This new TSW Geneva Wheel and Tire Package shows off a threatening wheel style on your 2005-2022 Mustang, making others wary to mess with you! As a complete package with a staggered stance, it includes two 20"x9" front wheels and two 20"x10" rear wheels, plus your choice of tires and add-ons.
TSW casts these Geneva Wheels from durable aluminum with five large U-shaped spokes spinning out from the center. This center bore measures 76.10mm and has a TSW-branded center cap that matches the rest of the wheel's sharp matte titanium silver finish. Behind these gorgeous spokes are a +40mm offset and a 7.07-inch backspacing. Each of these Geneva Wheels weighs 36 pounds and mounts to your Mustang with a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern.
- Size: 20"x9" (Front) / 20"x10" (Rear)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Titanium Silver
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Center Caps: Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2010GNV405114S76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
*Please see P/N: W1505-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
These Geneva Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of (four and/or five). All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.