The radiant spoke design of this new 20"x8.5" Luco Wheel from TSW creates a bold new look on your 2005-2022 Mustang! It can be purchased as a single wheel or as a 4-piece set in a square stance, providing four of the same size wheel.
Each Luco Wheel from TSW features an astonishing 17 spokes, each one pin-straight and extending directly from the 76.10mm center bore to the outer edge. This creates the appearance of a starburst or a large, gloss black sun with a TSW-branded center cap right in the middle! Behind these spokes are a 5.93-inch backspacing and a +30mm offset. Plus, each 29-pound Luco Wheel in your purchase mounts to your ride using a 5x114.3m lug bolt pattern.
- Size: 20"x8.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 5.93"
- Offset: +30mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2085LCU305114B76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1512-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.