The TSW Neptune Wheel (2010NPT405114Z76) features an angular five-spoke design with plenty of room left between the split spokes to show off your Mustang’s brake pads. Finished in a captivating matte bronze, this wheel slightly concave wheel adds unparalleled aggression to your Mustang’s exterior aesthetics. The five-lug bolt pattern sits within an incredibly intricate 76.10mm center bore. The wheel also has a 7.07” backspacing and a 40mm positive offset.
This Wheel and Tire Package comes as a staggered set of two 20”x9” wheels for the front and two 20”x10” wheels for the rear. The 20”x10” wheels are rear fitment only and are great for that aggressive-looking style.
- Size: 20”x9” (Front) and 20”x10” (Rear)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Bronze
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 26 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Please see P/N: W1533-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle is intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America
- Small, tuner-style lug nuts are required for this wheel. Lug nuts in a larger OEM style will not be compatible.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.
These Neptune Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.