This new TSW 20"x9" Nord Wheel displays a threatening style that is admired by all as they watch your 2005-2022 Mustang cruise by! This wheel mounts to your ride using a 5x114.3mm bolt pattern and can be purchased individually or as a 4-piece set, each in the same size.
The semi-gloss finish of these Nord Wheels features a unique ball milled and machined dark tint face that creates a serious, slick style on your Mustang! Its darkness matches the color tones of your tires, allowing the color of your vehicle to stand out and contrast with the wheels. At the same time, its wide split spokes allow your customized brake calipers to be displayed with pride. Each of these Nord Wheels is made from cast aluminum and weighs 26 pounds. Their spokes feature a 6.38-inch backspacing and a +35mm offset. They also come with matching center caps that sit deep within the 76.10mm center bore.
- Size: 20"x9"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black with Ball Milled and Machined Dark Tint Face
- Backspacing: 6.38"
- Offset: +35mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2090NRD355114F76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1536-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.