The TSW Pescara Wheel (2010PCA405114B76) has an intense ten-spoke design with split-spoke narrow lines and defined etchings to give your Mustang a powerful looking wheel. The five-lug bolt pattern sits in the 76.10mm center bore and is surrounded by accented lines for maximum aggression. A slight concavity is added from the 40mm positive offset and 7.07” backspacing. An eye-catching gloss black finish further accentuates the aggressiveness of this wheel.
- Size: 20”x8.5” (Front) and 20”x10” (Rear)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1541K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- Small, tuner-style lug nuts are required for this wheel. Lug nuts in a larger OEM style will not be compatible.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.