Take a ride with a set of TSW 20"X8.5" front and 20"X10" rear Tremblant Wheels mounted onto your 2005-2022 Mustang. A gloss black finish gives the mirror-cut lip emphasis and visual depth. Meanwhile, a set of nine spokes adds balance to what is an already grounded wheel. The staggered wheel sizes are a must-have for better traction and a superior stance. But, if a quantity of four wheels doesn't meet your needs, the Tremblant is also available individually.
- Size: 20" x 8.5" (Front Fitment); 20" x 10” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Lip
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2010TRM405114B76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1551K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
These Tremblant Wheels are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.