Let the TSW 20"X8.5" and 20"X10" Tremblant Wheel and Tire Package accompany you on your every joy ride. The gloss black finish and mirror-cut lip create the perfect visuals for thrill-seeking while the nine spokes extend steadfastly for strength. It doesn't take long for wheels to get scuffed and dented, nor does it take long for the tread on your tires to wear thin. With a +40mm offset, the Tremblant Wheel offers a low-profile look from the front and sides, making it an attractive replacement for your worn wheels. Since the Tremblant Wheel features a 5 x 114.3mm lug pattern, you can expect a precise fit on your 2005-2022 Mustang. The package can be completed with a tire selection of your choice via the drop-down menu.
- Size: 20" x 8.5" (Front Fitment); 20" x 10” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Lip
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2010TRM405114B76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Please see P/N: W1551-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
These Tremblant Wheels are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.