The TSW Turbina Wheel comes in sets of four with 20"X9" front and 20"X10" rear sizes. This setup gives your 2005-2022 Mustang an aggressive stance and an all-new attitude while helping you prove your mettle on the street or track with added traction. Also available individually, this matte black beauty won't disappoint in terms of form or function. The 7.07" backspacing and positive offset contribute to an ideal stance, while the lightweight build promotes handling.
- Size: 20" x 9” (Front Fitment); 20" x 10” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Matte Black
- Backspacing: 7.07"
- Offset: +40mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2010TUR405114M76
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R, 2020+ Shelby GT500, Mach-1, or any Mustangs equipped with factory MagneRide suspension like the Performance Pack 2 (PP2), optioned GTs, and some Bullitt models.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1555K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.
These Turbina Wheels are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.