If you’re getting bored with your 2005-2022 Mustang’s stock wheels, change things up with TSW Gloss Black 20”x9” Variante Wheels! These wheels feature a convex spoke pattern that sits deep within the wheel’s extended machined lip. Each of the five perfectly spaced spokes is beveled down to a cutout in the middle of the spoke for a canyon-like effect. These wheels are finished in gloss black for a stealthy, subtle display that’ll look amazing against all paint colors.
- Size: 20” x 9”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black with Machined Lip
- Backspacing: 6.18"
- Offset: +30mm
- Center Bore: 76.10mm
- Weight: 29 lb.
- Center Cap: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: 2090VRT305114B76
These Gloss Black 20”x9” Variante Wheels are also available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All Wheel and Tire Packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to be bolted on.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1562-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner-style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for S550 models.