The U-Joint is a replacement item that is frequently ignored, despite it being a critical item to replace while servicing your 1965-1969 Mustang. A worn or faulty U-Joint can lead to a much larger problem with your classic Mustang’s transmission or rear axle. Make sure you don't run into that issue by picking up this Universal Joint for the Front or Rear of your Mustang today!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct OE Replacement
- Cross-Shaped Connector
- Precision-Ground Machined to Strict OE Tolerances
- Cold-Formed, Radial Bearing Cup Design
- Includes Grease Fitting for Easy Servicing
- Bearing Diameter - 1" & Outside of Grove to Outside of Groove - 1.719"
- Comes with Snap Rings
This universal joint is a cross-shaped connector that is crafted to be a direct OEM replacement for in your classic Pony to endure changes in speed & torque while you drive. It has been precision-ground machined to strict tolerances to meet or even exceed OE standards. It also features bearing cups that have been cold-formed with a radial design. The diameter of the bearings on this U-Joint is 1" while the distance from the outside of the groove to the other outside groove is 1.719". To complete your vintage Mustang addition, this U-Joint also comes with a grease fitting for easy servicing along with snap rings for an easier install.
- The Front or Rear of 1965-1967 Mustangs with a 170 or 200 Engine and a Manual Transmission
- The Front of 1968-1969 Mustangs with a 200 Engine and a 3-Speed Manual Transmission