Once your mount the UPR Chrome Moly K-Member Kit into place, you'll immediately see a difference in your Mustang's performance with the shedding of weight and added strength. You’ll get a nice upgrade in your overall handling performance, while your chassis will see an increase in its overall rigidity. Also conveniently allowing for the maximum amount of space for header and oil pan clearance, this American-made kit is a fantastic way to continue to upgrade the performance of your Fox Body!
Features & Benefits:
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Significantly Reduces Weight
- Added Strength & Durability
- Improves Handling Performance
- TIG-Welded in Billet Fixtures
- Increases Rigidity of Chassis
- Allows for Maximum Header & Oil Pan Clearance
- Doesn't Alter Wheelbase
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Available in a Variety of Coil Over Spring Rates
*UPR recommends the purchase of a new bump steer kit with this K-Member Kit.
Each kit from UPR comes with an all-new K-member & A-arms that are manufactured out of a 100% chrome moly material and capped off with a silver powder-coated finish. This material will help exceed the limitations of a standard steel material by improving its strength & durability, while also providing a more lightweight design. In fact, this kit could help you reduce your Mustang's weight by as much as 70 pounds compared to having factory k-members & a-arms! Also having billet fixtures that have been TIG-welded, this assembly will hold its form & appearance even under the most strenuous conditions.
- Chrome Moly Tubular K-Member
- Pair of Chrome Moly Tubular A-Arms
- Front Coil Over Kit
UPR also includes a front coil over kit that features springs that come in a variety of rates that you can choose from. You'll also receive the new steering rack bushings & bolts, as well as an exclusive adjuster nut that has a new set screw to make sure it will never lose its setting. The installation of this kit retains all the factory original mounting locations so it does not affect the engine location or alter the wheelbase at all!
- Caster camber plates are required with this kit due to the added stress on the strut tower.
- UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPR includes Steering Rack Bolts and Rack Bushings with the Chrome Moly K-members.