The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-04-99) improve suspension performance on 1999-2004 Mustangs with a solid rear axle. The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from high-quality Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083”. They are designed without spring perches, for aftermarket coilovers.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- Includes High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- No Spring Perches (Requires Rear Coil Over Kit)
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Installation (Basic Hand Tools)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms do NOT have Spring Perches, and will require a Rear Coil Over Kit (COK53-V).
These control arms have no rear spring perches, intended for aftermarket coil-overs. Once the Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then powder coated in a high gloss silver. The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA! They are fully tig welded in a billet fixture, to come out perfect every time.
Please Note: The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with a IRS Rear Suspension.