If you are looking to make a big change to the appearance of your 2005-2014 Mustang, then look no further than this 20" x 9" Matte Silver Classic5 Wheel from Velgen! Available through CJ Pony Parts, the classic 5 spoke design of this wheel is sure to bring a whole new presence to your Mustang.
The design of the Velgen Classic5 wheel is a bold 5 spoke design with a brilliant matte silver finish. The 5 spokes start with a thick base in the center of the wheel and taper out as they extend to the edge of the wheel. A recessed lip sits behind the spokes to give the wheel some depth and added design. The rear 10.5” Classic5 will feature the deepest concave out of the entire Velgen line up with a mid-concave for the 9” fronts. With a great suspension setup and fitment, this Classic5 wheel will give your S197 a striking new style.
- Size: 20" x 9"
- Bolt Pattern: 5-Lug
- Matte Silver Finish
- Backspacing: 6.26"
- Offset: +32MM
- Center Caps Included
Velgen manufactures its wheels using a low-pressure casting process. This casting process uses positive pressure to push molten aluminum into the mold quicker. Low-pressure casting improves the mechanical properties of the wheel for a denser finished product over gravity cast wheels. Low-pressure casting has become one of the most common casting processes approved for wheels sold to the OEM market. While low-pressure casting has a slightly higher production cost over gravity casting, the end result is a much higher quality product. Once the Classic5 wheel has been manufactured, Velgen puts the wheel through a variety of quality control tests that include radial testing, impact testing and fatigue testing.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W989-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 Mustangs.
- Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2020 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2020 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install. See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2020 models.