One of the most popular modifications people do to transform the exterior appearance of their 2005-2020 Mustang is buying a new set of wheels. This Velgen 20" x 9" Satin Bronze Classic5 Wheel from CJ Pony Parts is a beautiful, high-quality wheel that is sure to draw attention to your S197 or S550.
As its name would suggest, the Velgen Classic5 is a stunning 5 spoke wheel that comes in a satin bronze finish. Starting with a thicker base at the center of the wheel, each spoke tapers as it extends out to the edge of the wheel. Behind the face of the wheel is a recessed lip that adds to the depth and design of the wheel. This design will give your S197 or S550 a clean, yet aggressive new appearance.
- Size: 20" x 9"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Satin Bronze
- Backspacing: 6.26"
- Offset: +32mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Low-Pressure Cast Aluminum
- Center Caps Included
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W995-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT
When manufacturing their wheels, Velgen uses a process called low-pressure casting. Low-pressure casting uses a little bit of positive pressure to push the molten aluminum into the wheel mold. The process of low-pressure casting creates a denser finished product with better mechanical properties than traditional gravity casting. Low-pressure casting has quickly become one of the most common and popular casting processes approved for wheels sold to the OEM market. The cost of low-pressure casting is slightly higher than gravity casting, but in the end, you receive a much higher quality product. After the wheel has gone through manufacturing, it goes through multiple quality-control tests such as radial testing, impact testing, and fatigue testing to ensure a flawless final product.
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or 2020 GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2020 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2020 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild too aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2020 models.