For a blend of appearance and performance, Velgen offers these VF5 wheels for your Mustang. Weighing 24lbs with their sleek design, these wheels are a great choice from a looks or handling standpoint. They can be purchased individually or as a set of four for your S197 or S550 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight Wheels
- Sleek Satin Black Finish
- Ten-Spoke Design
- Flow Formed Construction
The Velgen Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are designed in the USA using Flow Formed Technology. During construction, Velgen adds pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting. This causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum.
Flow Formed technology increases the strength of the wheels while promoting weight reduction. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages, and finished in a durable powder coat. These tasteful wheels will transform the attitude of just about any Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 9.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Satin Black
- Backspacing: 6.51"
- Offset: ET32 (+32mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1133-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
- Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2020 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2020 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2020 models.