This Wheel And Tire Package features the stylish VF5 Wheel from Velgen, and your choice of rubber from CJ Pony Parts. These flow-formed wheels will transform the look of your Mustang, and shed some pounds in the process. With the right tires and accessories, you'll have a complete kit for your S197 or S550.
Flow Formed technology increases the strength of these wheels while promoting weight reduction. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages and finished in a durable powder coat. These tasteful wheels will transform the attitude of just about any Mustang.
These VF5 Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house, and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.”
- Size: 20" x 9.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Satin Black
- Backspacing: 6.51"
- Offset: ET32 (+32mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1133-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
- Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
Tech Tip: The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.