A glossy wheel adds texture to your 2005-2022 Mustang that screams aftermarket. The Velgen Wheels Classic5 V2 wheel went for a simplified design to showcase the curb appeal of a gloss gunmetal wheel on a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. The Velgen Wheels Gloss Gunmetal 20" x 10.5" Lightweight Series Classic5 V2 Wheel and Tire Package comes with lug nuts, TPMS sensors, and your choice of tire. The staggered fitment gives your Mustang a sturdy stance better for cornering and adds a custom look that separates you from other New Edge, S197, or S550 Mustangs.
- Size: 20" x 9.5" / 20" x 10.5”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal Powdercoated
- Rear Backspacing: 7.52"
- Rear Offset: +45mm (ET45)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1305K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.
These Classic5 V2 Lightweight Series Wheels are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.