Satin wheels hide brake dust and don't require polishing maintenance. A host of aftermarket wheels will offer glossy finishes, but the Velgen Wheels Satin Black 20" x 10.5" Lightweight Series Classic5 V2 Wheel is the better choice. The simple five-spoke face is a Classic5 V2 design with exposed lug nuts for further customization. A positive offset pushes the face forward for curb appeal and leaves huge space behind the rim for aftermarket brake upgrades like red calipers.
- Size: 20" x 9.5"/ 20" x 10.5”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Satin Black Powdercoated
- Backspacing: 7.52" (Rear only)
- Offset: +45mm (ET45) (Rear only)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1299K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.