The Lightweight Series Classic5 V2 Wheel (C5V220115X1143GB52) features five gloss black spokes and a branded center cap. It's available individually or in a staggered set of four with 20"X10" front wheels and larger 20"X11" rear wheels for noticeably better traction.
- Size: 20" x 10” (Front) 20" x 11” (Rear Fitment ONLY)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black Powdercoated
- Backspacing: 8.05"
- Offset: +52mm (ET52)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: C5V220115X1143GB52
Velgen Wheels relies on a flow-formed aluminum construction to keep the wheel's weight at a minimum. Meanwhile, a +52mm offset and 8.05" backspacing support excellent handling when you're behind the wheel of your 2015-2022 Mustang.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1307K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.